Just when you think you're done,
another chore pops up.
This week I'm celebrating:
1) I finally got all my interviews and guest posts written. Yay! Just as I sent the last one off this morning, my publisher forwarded a new interview request to me. *sigh* But that's OK. I'm getting pretty good at them now!
2) Things are going better than last week -- I'm up to date with my chores, my to-do list, and all book launch responsibilities. "Houston, we are go for launch!"
3) I'm looking forward to a few days of rest after my "rocket ship" takes off on October 4th.
4) Maybe I'll treat myself to a cake or go out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. Hmm...what sounds good?
If you launched a book, would you do anything special to celebrate?
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog
Celebrate The Small Things Linky:
Grab the Linky html-code here:
** To see who’s posted for the hop look at my Celebrate The Small Things Blog Roll, left sidebar bottom **
Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is visit the Celebrate page on Lexa's Blog for the rules, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever! (Originated by VikLit)
Foxy's Friday Freebies!
Foxy has been nosing around the net.
When she finds great FREE STUFF, she'll feature it on Friday Freebies posts -
- Free short stories, novellas, and novels
- Giveaways for books and swag
- Free services for authors
Here are Foxy's suggestions for Sept 23, 2016:
Get free books in these categories:
Teen and Young Adult
Instafreebie is a great site for ebook giveaways. Authors provide their books in epub, mobi, or PDF format and allow people to download them while automatically signing them up to the author’s newsletter.
All you have to do to get the free book is click the book’s cover which will take you to the “Claim” page. Fill in your name, your email address, and check the box for the book format you want. Then hit “Claim Your Book.”
An email will immediately be sent to you with the ebook attached. Just download it or forward it to Kindle.
Every few days you’ll get an email from Instafreebie with new offers of free books.
You’ll also get the newsletter of the author whose book you downloaded. You can unsubscribe at any time.
I’m a dedicated freebie hunter and I’ve never seen such an easy-to-use site. I’ve gotten about 12 novels, novellas, and short stories from them. I have lots to read now. Woohoo!
For Foxy's other Freebies, go to the Freebie page.
If anyone has a FREE short story (for download or online at a free ezine), novella, novel, special giveaway, or author service, please let Foxy know so she can plug you here! Write to: laura.6eg(at)gmail.com