My husband works in a nearby city and comes home on his days off, Thursday and Sunday. Somehow, all my household items know when he goes and by the time the taillights are out of view, all hell breaks loose.
1) The light switch in the bedroom won't work.
2) The living room ceiling fluorescent just keeps flickering and won't turn on all the way.
3) The water heater keeps over-heating and spits out steam from the faucet, so I have to keep turning it off.
4) The large free-standing fan stopped working.
5) A pipe in the bathroom is leaking.
6) The channel that broadcasts ESPN America disappeared and it's only a month and a half until NFL starts! Nooooo!
On the good side:
1) My laptop is fine, the internet is working, so I'm still online with all my virtual buddies!
This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!