Happy happy June!
I have stuuuuffff to celebrate!
1) A friend brought me suede sandals from Switzerland for my birthday (unavailable in Egypt), and they're like walking on clouds! Ahhhh....
2) A small but annoying snafu of governmental red-tape worked itself out after 2 months.
3) A big snafu of 2-year-old red-tape has finally been fixed and some money is heading my way!
4) I started working on an outline for a new WIP yesterday, and it doesn't suck!
5) I'm still happy about my book contract and my agent!
All is right with the world!
(Ya better take a picture 'cause
this doesn't happen to me often.)
This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. To be part of this blog hop, all you have to do is follow the link and put your name on the Mr.Linky list, and then be sure to post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week. It can be about writing or family or school or general life. This is the funnest and easiest blog hop ever!